Wednesday, May 1, 2013

May 1, 2013 - Happy May Day from Roswell, GA!


Yahoo!  I made it!

I arrived today in Roswell, GA, which is about 45 minutes north of Atlanta.  I'm at my friend's house and her name is Maddie.  I didn't come alone - a postcard from Taiwan came in the mail, too! (Maddie's mom is part of this thing called Postcrossing - postcrossing.com.  She sends postcards all over the world and people send postcards to her, too.) 

Maddie and her mom say we have lots of plans to visit a lot of cool places.  They're going to visit a place called Hilton Head soon.  It's a beach off of the South Carolina coast and is really popular out here. And I get to go! I hope I get to make a sand castle with Maddie and her brother.

We're also hoping to see a place called the Smith Plantation, the Coca Cola Museum, the Georgia Aquarium, and more. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment